Hi my name is John and I want to share with you one of my favorite baked tilapia recipe. Me being a father of two young boys dinner time becomes a challenge for getting my kids to eat something healthy for them and having the time to prepare a meal. So let’s dive in and show you a quick and easy tilapia recipe. What you will need for this delicious dish is 4 [4 ounce] tilapia fillets.2 teaspoons of butter. 1/4 teaspoon of your favorite seasoning.1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or add the amount to your preferred taste.1 lemon sliced into wedges.1 16 [ounce] package frozen broccoli cauliflower and red pepper mixture, or a vegetable blend of your choice. The great thing about this meal is it will take only five minutes prep time and will be ready to enjoy in 30 to 35 minutes. So if you have a hungry family that’s constantly asking, whats for dinner or, I love this one is it ready yet. And this is the part or I tell my kids not yet and they always reply with, well dad when is it going to be ready we’re starving. Ha Ha . Sorry about that where were we okay I remember. Let’s go ahead and preheat our oven to 375° degrees and grease a baking dish about the size of 9 by 13 inches or whatever you have laying around in the kitchen. Now let’s take those tilapia fillets and put them in the baking dish and spread our butter across the top and sprinkle some of our favorite seasoning on there with a little bit of garlic salt. Okay we got that now let’s put a couple slices probably 2 on top of each fillet and spread our vegetables a round the fish. Your also going to take some salt and pepper and lightly sprinkle it on top of our vegetables. Okay lets cover our dish and throw it in the oven for about 25 to 35 minutes, or until our fish is nice and flaky and the vegetables are juicy and tender. Well I hope you enjoy this quick and easy baked tilapia recipe, I know me and my family love it. So now when the kids come in and ask,( Is It Ready Yet ! ) you can say (Sure Is.) Thank U. and if you would like more Quick & Easy Tilapia Recipes put your name and email in the form and get A Free Quick & Easy Tilapia Recipes Cook Book.
Quick Start Baked Tilapia Recipe
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon favorite Seasoning or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper or your favorite vegetable blend.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees F). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the bottom of the baking dish and dot with butter. Your favorite seasoning and garlic salt. Top each one with a slice or two of lemon. Arrange the frozen mixed vegetables around the fish, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily with a fork.